- How to buy property in Georgia? Process of property registration.
- Mortgage. Installment payments
- Compensation for air flight and accommodation in apartments
- Land parcels in Georgia. Category and assignment of land.
- Taxation in Georgia
- Utility payments in Georgia. Services. Repair works.
- Property market prices in Georgia. Investment attraction.
- Visa regime in Georgia. Residence permit. Citizenship.
- Registration and doing business in Georgia.
- How to come to Georgia: booking airfares.
- About Georgia: photos and videos
In our Agency you can get more information. Our contacts.
It is much easier to buy real estate in Georgia, than in many other countries. Local laws allow foreign citizens to buy freely any real estate in private ownership.
Georgia Government is eager to maximally improve the investment climate in Georgia during the past few years, providing certain benefits to investors by constant ease of the tax burden. Owing to taken decisive steps, nowadays more favorable conditions are created for foreign investors, businesses and individuals comparably to the local population. Foreigners do not need to declare the income sources that are obligative for the Georgian citizens.
Investments are fully protected by the current legislation, creating favorable conditions for foreign investments. The guarantee of the reliability and safety of invested means are the registration of real estate of investor's property.
Foreign investors show more interest to Georgia real estate. According to the Economic Freedom Index, Georgia holds the 21th place among 185 countries in the world. Certainly, it is really hard to find more comfortable conditions for real estate purchase in the resort area.